It is generally accepted that the sooner a disease is diagnosed, the easier and faster it can be cured. A chronic disease, like obesity, is not an exception. Early diagnosis of obesity contributes not only to its successful treatment, but also reduces the risk of comorbidities.
The clearest sign of obesity is an increase in body volume and weight. If a person has a body mass index (BMI) of 30 or more, then he may be diagnosed with obesity. Phentermine slimming pills can be taken in a BMI of 30. Phentermine can be prescribed with a BMI, equal to 27, in dyslipidemia, type II diabetes or hypertension.
Not every patient can be easily diagnosed with obesity by BMI. For example, visceral obesity is not always accompanied by a significant increase in BMI
Visceral obesity is the formation of excess fat around the internal organs. Symptom of visceral obesity, as a rule, is a significant increase in waist circumference. Patients, whose waist circumference exceeds 85 – 90 cm, are often diagnosed with visceral obesity.
Increase in waist circumference is strongly influenced by the quantity and quality of food.
- When using Phentermine, obese patients should limit their intake of foods, rich in fat and simple carbohydrates, such as semi-finished products, fast food, some carbohydrated drinks and confectionery
- Phentermine slimming pills may promote weight loss by 10%, even if you do not use this drug the entire period of 12 weeks
- Achieving a healthy weight may depend on the timely diagnosis of obesity, and on patient’s self-motivation
- If obesity is diagnosed in its early stages, Phentermine slimming pills can reduce waist circumference and lower BMI in a shorter time
- Physical activity and low-calorie diets may contribute to this process.
Other possible symptoms of overweight or obesity are increased sweating, difficult breathing, changes in sleep duration, pain in joints of the lower extremities and inability to cope with physical stress. It is important to consult a doctor, if you have any signs of obesity.